Financial Analyst (Intern)
Department: Company valuations
Innimmo is an independent investment banking and financial services company, based in Sofia. During the last decade we have executed some of the landmark M&A deals in Bulgaria. Our team is providing made-to-measure corporate finance advisory services to select local and international clients.
We are hiring a team of 7 interns (Financial Analysts) in our department Company valuations, with a start date November 15th 2017 for a trial period of 3 months and the best 4 of them will be offered stay in the company.
– Know the basics of the financial statements
– Have extraordinary attention to detail
– Have perfect command of English and Bulgarian
– Can work easily with MS office (especially with MS Excel)
– Are happy to be a part of young, entrepreneurial–spirited team
– Are a last year student or a recent graduate (professional experience is NOT a must, passion about finance IS a must), then you are the right person for us.
The Financial Analyst Intern will be an integral member of our team. Some of the tasks will include:
– perform desk research on markets, sectors, potential clients and business opportunities
– perform analyses of financial statements and ratios
– perform valuation analyses using various methodologies including discounted cash flow and transaction comparables (multiples).
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit a cover letter, CV and recent photo to the following email:email@example.com. Deadline: 07 Nov 2017. We will carefully review each application, but will get back to shortlisted candidates only. Please no Europass CVs.